Thursday 23 October 2014

Beautiful Cornwall- October half term

Hiya Chummies!
Sorry I haven't posted in aggges but my life has been very busy at the moment! Anyway, today I am going to be doing a post on Cornwall! I have been going to Cornwall (Polzeath) every holiday since I was 6. I'm not going to lie to you guys, it is quite a boring place in the non-summer holidays. All the traders are only here in the summer. The traders are people who sit on the beach and sell you good quality stuff. Some of them do Henna Tatoos, Hairbraids and sell little bracelets. Anyway, they aren't here which is annoying. Here are some pictures of the beautiful place! ( and my garden)......(and dog).....






















I have no idea what I have done to the pictures...
I am in Polzeath at the moment!
I'm sorry this has had to be a short one but I am very busy.
see ya later, Alligator!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric