Monday 6 October 2014

Car Boot Haul

Hiya Chummies!
Today I went to the Chiswick Car Boot sale with my good friend Edie .
Here are some of the things I bought!
This is a map of Britain published in 1945. I got it for £2. It is printed on paper. ( cloth was 3 pounds). When it was made, it cost two shillings and threepence.

 
This a little leather notebook from the Middle east which I accidentally deleted the picture of so this is all I have! It is bound by a thread of brownishred thread and is leather. On the front it has an intricate design of a camel. The paper is hand made, thick and tough. I have been wanting one of these for ages! I got it for £3

Ignore the soaked teddies, they are my dogs, I just thought they gave a wee tumblr. look.... What was I thinking!? Anyway, focus on the little treasure box at the end. It is solid, thin wood and has a leather stuck on map on the top and sides. I got it for £1.



These cute little glasses are from the 1980's! I am going to use them to hold my earrings in as I am always losing earrings. They cost 50p each but I got them in a 3 set for £1. They are pure glass and adorable!

Ok, so I may have a little confession to make. I may have bought it for the box... The box is just so adorable and fragile. The brouche inside is quite ugly and doesn't look like eyore at all. Although it is hand-painted and extremely delicate. It cost me £2.



There isn't much to say about it. This is a glass bottle that cost me £3. What else are you meant to say??




Now. I didn't actually get this from the Car Boot. Edie got it from the last Car Boot but she didn't use it. She was going to give it to her little sister but she wouldn't really appreciate the tumblrness of it so I decided to take it off their hands! It is made of old fashion records... 

And here is a selection of everything I got!


Now, I know this wasn't one of my normal posts with loads of writing and not a lot of pictures but I decided I just wanted to show you what I bought! 
See ya later, Alligator

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric