Tuesday 7 October 2014

Brandy Melville

Hiya Chummies!
Today I am going to be doing a post on... Brandy Melville! Now I apologise in advance if I don't always do a post everyday or make it lengthy but I am planning something very special for you lovelies which  I am having to write at the same time as this! I am having to up my postage rate to 2 per day because of this secret project. So here is a post on Brandy Melville!

I first came across Brandy from my friend Edie who had the georgous ' Caroline Cardigan'. She wore it one day and I completely fell in love with it! We went to the car boot sale and I made her leet me wear it! It is so comfy and surprisingly warm ( even though it is really thin). Part of the beauty of Brandy Melville is that most of the things are one size. Obviously; things such as croptops , jeans and some skirts have sizes but other things don't! Now, if you did click the Brandy Melville link I made, then you will see that it says Brandy Melville USA. I honestly had a break down, but then on my friends snapchat story.... I saw a picture of her with BM bags! so I knew you could get them in England.  You see how much the internet has done for us?. Now, Im sorry this is quite short but the pictures off the webstie were awful so I have just used a link instead. SO click the "'Caroline Cardigan' Link!

See ya' later, alligator



No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric