Sunday 26 October 2014

Halloween Costumes

Hiya Chummies!
Halloween is one of the funniest nights of the year! But can be really stressful when it comes to costumes... That is why, I am here, to guide you through this horrible process (from a hotel room in dubai). I am going as Izzy Lightwood from The Mortal Instruments which you can find out more about  in my book post. My friend Clara is going as clarrie... BFF's!! I will be doing a post in the Halloween party! ( if my dad lets me borrow his camera...) here is some help!

Girls 12 (my age)
Now a lot of you will be thinking,
 ' am I too old for trick or treating?
 What do I do if  I have no plans on Halloween!?
Am I too old for the traditional witches hat look?'
The answer is.... NO
You are never too old for Halloween traditions, ever. If you don't have any plans on Halloween then make your own! You could go trick or treating with your little sister/brother ( if you have one ) Or you could get your friends over and make your own Halloween party!



Types of Costumes:
Book Characters
Famous People
Scary things (duh) such as god I don't know, zombies witches etc...
Animals (see above) such as cats, mice or dogs! ( It's been done )
Alexa Chung Dressed as Anne Boleyn for a Halloween Ball
 BeyoncĂ© dressed as a bee! Surprise surprise! For the same Halloween bash as Alexa Chung


        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric