Friday 3 October 2014

Smock Dresses - guest post



















































Hi :) Or 'hiya chummies' as Aimee would say. Me and Aimee have known each other for a long time, and back in April I helped her set up a blog. We did a photo shoot as well, which was great fun. Since then we've both changed a lot, and Aimee grew out of blogging a bit, while I decided to take it head on. But her blog is up, running and better than ever, so we decided to do posts on each other's blogs! Good thing I'm doing this post, as Aimee doesn't have a clue what a smock dress is! ( she asked me to put that in hahahahaha ) On with the post.

I'm trying really really hard to get out of this serious smock dress phase, so in order to quite my obsession a bit, I've decided to do a wee post. Being an awkward shape, the majority of dresses I buy/try on look awful on me. But with the smock dress, they're meant to hang off you. I think this is a godsend. I really need to invest in some pretty collared shirts to go with them. If/when I buy one.











1/2/3/4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric