Sunday 5 October 2014

Customizing your uniform

Hiya Cummies!
Today I am going to be doing a post on customizing your uniform! School uniforms are the boringest things to wear EVER and teachers are forever trying to find ways to tell students off! So even though you may get in trouble for changing your uniform, it is not against the rules to bend the rules...

The skirt.

In my school they have a stupid skirt. We used to have a grey tight school skirt but it was so easy to roll it up because it looked the same ( but higher ) so they changed the skirt to a poofy pleated one! Now, you have to wear it on your hips *gag* and it is pleated! If you roll it up it is so poofy and you cant adjust the hem because it is pleated! So, if you go to a normal undemented school then you could easily roll it up! If your school is strict, there is not one thing teachers hate more than a smart arse. They hate them because the students are being bad or naughty but they can't tell them off because there are no rules against it! So, to become a smart arse, you need to read through ALL the school rules ( if your school gives you homework diaries then they are normally in the back of them). Then, do whatever your school doesn't mention! You could pin badges on your skirt and technically there is nothing wrong if there are no rules against it!
The shirt.
White. Plain. Boring. Nothingy. Average. UNunique..... WELL NOT ANY MORE! My school shirt isn't just plain white ( but I'm not going to describe it incase you kill me...). You could roll the sleeves up to about your elbow or maybe a bit lower or you could.... well, I'm not sure if this is a tip or not but when I am bored I colour in the bottom of my shirt or the inside of it, but you may not really be able to do that. There isn't much advice you can give with a school shirt because it is just a shirt! Although there is one thing. ( This depends on the kind of person you are) When you are buying your shirt *s*, don't get one to big because they tend to hang off you and make you look really big and shapeless. However, if your really body conscious ( like me) and you tend to go for baggy clothes so no one can see anything, then definitely go for the bigger sizes.
The Shoes.
my school says 'you must have black, grey or brown leather school shoes.' but that doesn't limit you! You can have a vast arrange of school shoes you just have to think outside the box! School shoes are definitely my favourite part of school uniform  and it breaks my heart how so many people are blind when it comes to school shoes! I am going to show you some awesome school shoes to give you inspiration!
Dr Martens Modern Classic 1461 shoe

Kickers Kick Hi Patent (u)
Vans Authentic (w)
Red or Dead Rosie (w)


That is just a few of the school shoes I could think of but if I said them all you would be reading into the small hours of the morning! I found all of those picture on this website. ( That wasn't advertisement, I just wanted to let you know where to get these shoes even though you can get ones just like them in other shops).

The Socks 
My school says white socks only although not everyone follows that. Some really nice socks you could get for school are 
Tiny Little White Trainer Liners,
they are sometimes better than full length socks because other socks sometimes bag and don't look very nice. You can buy them from pretty much anywhere. Primark, M&S, Topshop,Tesco......
Coloured socks with frills on the top
These are really nice and they are a way of still wearing coloured socks but the main bit your teachers can see are the white frills! You can buy these in Topshop, Primark and New Look. ( I am sure there are other places but these are the shops most well known for them).

That is about it from me guys!
See ya later, Alligator












No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric