Tuesday 30 December 2014

Praise the chosen ones

Hi,
This is kind of a weird post but I have just got a praise someone right now because she is actually saving my blogging life. SWEET ELECTRIC!!!. She's called zoe louise and you should definitely visit her blog ( especially if you are a blogger ). I know blogging can be such a mystery with the html and everything. I literally know nothing ( well, I'm learning ) and some people know absolutely everything and their blogs look like heaven in a screen. I start to think... "where did they learn all that?" and zoe louise is one of the chosen ones that is kind enough to share all her angely  wisdom with us dumb ones. She explains everything! From start to finish and if she can't explain it, she leaves links to other chosen ones who can. Also, if you think your brain is going to explode, you can have a break whilst looking at her makeup or skincare labels which are equally... well not helpful because you can't make  a blog based on your knowledge of various hand creams so... interesting. Bye x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric