Friday 26 September 2014

More About Me

Hiya chummies! If you want to know more about me, keep reading. I was born on the 6th of November 2001. I went to the best school ever, solely because of its name, The Unicorn School. Yeah guys, it's real. Google it if you don't believe me.

 I discovered my love for singing and acting after primary school. I failed to get into my first choice school, and I am now wound up at my last choice. Fun. Now at my secondary school, I have discovered my hate for learning, friendships, and any sort of socialization.

























I go to a drama school on Saturday morning which I have made a lot of friends at. I was in the National Theatre Christmas production 2013 called Emil and the Detectives, in which I played Hilde. On the trailer, if you go to 0:42, I'm the one in the grey apron and newspaper hat. I also have the first line ( This is Emil ). I made a lot of great friends there, who I will miss dearly.


























Now that my life is unoccupied by endless rehearsals, I have turned my devotion towards  boy bands,blogging, and hiding under staircases ( no, that was not a Harry Potter reference ). If you want to know more about my emo boy band obsessions, click here.

See ya later, alligator.































No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric