Sunday 28 September 2014

A Note on My Chemical Romance





























Hiya chummies,
This is a post on... My Chemical Romance. If you look on my previous post, you'll see how much I love them. They broke up in 2013, and I'm sure the MCRmry are still grieving over their loss.  I will introduce you to the band members.

,

This is Gerard Way. He is the lead singer. In my opinion, it would be an understatement to refer to him as THE GOD OF MUSIC. For me, whenever I think about the band, the first thing that springs to mind is Mr. Way. It's not just his forever changing hair colours ( #lemonisdead ) that make him amazing, it is his ALL ROUND AMAZINGNESS! ( when we are talking about Gerard, amazing ness IS a word ). On a more serious note, he suffered with depression and was suicidal, and the band saved his life. He has been such an inspiration to me, and the fact that he was at a point so low, and managed to become the success he is today, is incredible. Also, he's brought out a new album, so go listen if you want your life to be changed.


Now we move onto Frank Iero ( with an i not an l ) he plays the guitar (2nd in command), I'm so sorry..... I don't  have  any other  way to say it...  He doesn't normally look like this, although the blood look is growing on me, he is just... Amazzzzzing! I also am a major Frerard shipper.


Followed by Ray Toro! This guy has the best hair I have ever seen. He is the lead guitarist ( again, I apologize for trying to describe frank's position and ending up sounding like a pirate ). He is absolutely amazing at what he does and his hair is godly! Whenever I hear a guitar solo coming up, I find myself uncontrollably saying 'Ray Ray's cray cray solo'. Yeah, it's come to that.

Mikey Way, the bassist. He's actually Gerard's brother. He has possibly the best meaningful stare I've ever seen.


The first time I heard one of their songs ( It was 'I'm Not Okay' ), I got chills. The song spoke to me, and I still have days where I'll play it on repeat.
It's safe to say I'm obsessed, however it makes me weep knowing they'll most likely never bring out a new song to feed my obsession.


My favourite album would have to be The Black Parade because it has most of my favourite songs and has variety of slow and calm (ish) music and proper MCR style let's go properly mental style music! . All of the songs on that album just put me in the best mood I can't get out of.


They're all nearing their 40s, and after being together for so long as a band, it makes it even harder to accept they're gone. They've play such a huge part in my life, and I don't want to ever forget the effect they've had on me.

so long and goodnight 
2001-2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric