Wednesday 19 November 2014

Themed blog???

Hiya Chummies!
If you are a common reader, then you will probably know... That my blog doesn't have a theme!!! Most successful blogs have a theme. Now I thought of being lazy and saying...' Thisisaimee-Lifestyle blogger.' I always find that a bit cheeky because that is basically saying 'Thisisaimee- random person who has nothing specific to blog about blogger'. I've been thinking for a while what to specifically blog about but it's HARD!!! if you have any reccomendations either email them to me at aimeewilmot@gmail.com or dm on insta! @teardrops_on_satin . Some of my ideas, pros and cons


Makeup blogger!!!
Pros: 
I would be able to learn more about good brands and how to properly use make-up.
There are loads of things you can blog on because of all the kinds and types.
Cons: I don't know anything about make-up...

Fashion Blogger!
My question to you... Who would come to me for fashion advice??? I literally know NOTHING  so that is definitely ruled out.
I'm not even going tot try and pretend I know anything about cooking.


That's all the options I have thought of guys!
See ya' later, Alligator




No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric