Tuesday 16 December 2014

BEEINSPIRED

Hiya Chummies!
So I went to a farmers market a week ago and came across a small shop called beeinspired and was fascinated by what they do! Basically, they have a... bee farm or whatever and all of their products have honey in them! They don't have anything that isn't needed ( ingredients wise) and have great prices for the value! Their products are made with great care and precision. I got the lip balm and the bath bomb.

I have been using this so much at the moment because I have had very chapped lips due to the cold, It's a very soft and kind on the lips and my lips get quite sensitive when they are chapped. You have to apply this quite frequently and it is a quite wet but is so soothing.




  






This bath bomb gave me quite a shock when I took it out of the packet. As you would have gathered from the pictures, this is more of a bath bomb formula rather than a solid one. I quite like it a bit more because I was introduced to bath bombs with quite bad quality cheap bath bombs. All bath bombs start of as a powder like this one and it always felt that the ones I was introduced to were moulded just with oil because the water always felt really greasy and oily. This bath bomb made me so sleepy! I think it is because of the lavender in it. But, I do have my bath pillow so I can have a rest... 
See ya' later! Alligator.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric