Tuesday 17 February 2015

New Look Check shirt and Kew Gardens trip

Hi, I went on a really long trip to Kew Gardens with Esna and it was so much fun! We went to the Orchid Show and I couldn't resist an Outfit Post.











Shirt- New Look
TShirt- little random shop in Dubai
Jeans-Topshop
Earings- Jeweller we found in a street market in Argentina 
Camera the pictures are taken on- Canon EOS1200D
Camera in the photos- Canon EOS 100D
Trainers-Nike


Sorry, I wouldn't normally wear my school trainers in an outfit post but I had a really big blister and no blister plasters and they are my softest shoes. 

Now here are some pictures of me in Kew Gardens. 



























This plant is called Adiantum Raddianum 'Pelican' and Esna told me a story about it. When she was little her grandma had loads of it in her garden and she used to take all the leaves off and make bracelets with the stems ( she is a jeweller but uses reeds at the moment and we think that that is where her art for reed art stuff was born). 




The Kew Gardens people got fed up of me and Esna being there so they tried ( and failed ) to gas us. 

Then some little kids photo bombed my picture of this plant. :(

Most of the pictures of the plants were taken in the huge green house which is solely dedicated to Orchids. It is in Kew Gardens from 7th February to 8th March and each different section is a different part of the world and what flowers come from there. If you live close by I really recommend you paying a visit as it only comes once a year and is so beautiful. 
I hope you enjoyed this, 
Byeee x 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric