Thursday 24 April 2014

Foooood


Hiya chummies, Aimee here and today I am going to be doing a blog on.... Food! ( not my idea) so today, I am going to try and a magic up a slightly interesting blog about food. Even if it is mildly helpful, that will make my day. I know what we all like, deep down in our hearts but sometimes, if you are trying to make an impression, you will try and make it look like you are a really healthy eater. So here, are some tips on what to eat when. Enjoy!x
 Dairy- Don't eat dairy if you are going on a car journey over 20 mins ( if you are car sick) as it will make it so much worse and is fixing the idea that you will be sick in the car with glue. Also, I don't recommend it if you are doing an audition, interview, singing exam or play as it bungs up your nazel system. And I don't want to get all technical on you guys, but it is not a pretty sight.
 Wheat- If you are going or doing anything nice where you want to look your best, if you are having to wear clothes or a costume that you are not comfortable with wearing, then I would not recommend stocking up on wheat based products. They make you really bloaty. When you are bloated, your stomach basically inflates and makes you look a lot heavier.
 Salad- Before I start, this is NOT as don't eat salad bit, it's a how to fill up on salad. We all know salad is really nice and if you are trying to impress someone, then it is good thing to go for, but it doesn't really fill you up. A good idea, if you are worried about being hungry after, then go for the salad with something other than lettuce in it. YOu could go for a normal salad that his little bits of pancetta, or hard boiled egg, for example. There are so many things you could choose from so I am not going to list all of them it's just, non-vegetable based products are much more filling.
Crisp Flavours- Ok, so this one is slightly different. Im having to adapt on my idea for this post a little but as Im completely running out of ideas. This is about if you want to have really good fresh breath, what NOT crisp flavours to eat. Pickled Onion, Cheese and onion, any barbaque flavoured crisps , tangy cheese, Any meat based ones like Smokey bacon, Bacon Sizzler, Prawn Cocktail. There are a lot more but I am only going to list a few. You see, I've basically put down anything that has onion or meat in it. Well, yeah. That's all can think of. Again, I did not choose this topic. I hope this helped. Probably didn't. but thanks for reading! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric